WE ARE A COMMUNITY THAT VALUES UNITY IN SPITE OF OUR LANGUAGE AND CULTURAL DIFFERENCES, SO SUNDAY MORNINGS LOOK A LITTLE UNCONVENTIONAL.
We meet every Sunday from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM at Maple Elementary School
What Can you Expect?
- 10:00 A.M. - Join us for bilingual worship in English and Spanish.
- 10:45 A.M. - We gather in bilingual small groups led by pastors and deacons to pray for each other.
- 11:00 A.M. - We meet in language-specific groups to study scripture in an interactive setting.
- 12:00 P.M. - We wrap up our morning at noon.
Why do we "do" church this way?
- We want our church body to reflect the language and cultural diversity of our surrounding neighborhood.
- Unity and cross-cultural interaction are key elements in our church body. We exist as one church speaking two languages.
- Fellowship in a multi-cultural environment enriches our lives and actively sharpens our relationship with God.